Rahman khanCounselling Psychologist
counsellor and psychologist Rahman khan-PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s Name : M. Nather Meeran
Date of Birth : 11.04.1983
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
languages Known : Tamil, English, Malayalam, Hindi.
City ; Coimbatore Tamil Nadu, India
Hobbies : Swimming, Reading Books, Admiring at nature, Listening to Music, Meditation.
- Providing Stress Management techniques to students and Adults in order to overcome their Emotional disturbance like anxious, fear and stress.
- Building confidence in students and Adults using different techniques to achieve their best level of their potentiality.
- Making individuals to be goal oriented and result oriented person in life.
- Make the individuals to overcome their Adjustment difficulties.
- Use Scientific Method to Below Average Students and slow learners to make them as an average student.
- Worked as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside psychiatrists, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, school health nurses, occupational therapists and physiotherapists.
- Trained to distinguish all aspects of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
- Extensive knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions, and for career counseling and guidance.
- Handling client’s problems and their grievance. Providing stress management techniques and motivational techniques to clients.
- Successfully handled with learning disability and ADHD students enhanced their academic performance.
- Prevented more number of suicide cases.
- Applying Jacobson deep muscle relaxation techniques for Anxiety disorder patients to get positive results.
- Successfully handled Depressed Anxiety patients and students.
- Conducted more than 300 psychological training for adolescent students in various schools.
- Trained 2000 teachers in different schools. Training on personality development, student psychology, and classroom management.
- Psychological Articles published in Regional Newspapers & magazine.